The youth, developments and enterprises, they see far and act a lot.
- 1 temperature zone (up to 200’C)
- 2 pattern zones ( 2 slots / pattern zone)
- DUTs density : 32 ea / board (Optional 80ea/board)
- Burn-in Board size : 420mm (W) x 500mm (D)
- Burn-in Board feature : One board for HTRB/GB design. Optionally dedicated design available.
- All DUTs current monitor and power isolation for failed DUTs.
- DUT Current Monitor (Sampling rate) : ≤ 100ms for all DUTs
- Response time for power source isolation : ≤ 50ms
- DUT Current Reading Range : 1uA ~ 100mA
- DUT Current Reading Accuracy : ≤ ±1uA
- DUT Temperature Reading Accuracy : ≤ ±0.5'C @ 25'C
- DUT Current monitor graph on real time
- Set stress Voltage and Over/under voltage protection
- Powers sources : 2000V/1A (1ea) and 100V/6A(1ea), other option available
- Available socket type : TO220, TO247 and etc
- Available Limited Power Cycling Test
The DS2000P is capable to perform the reliability test for devices which are power devices ( high-voltage and current devices, such as FET, IGBT and Power Transistor), low power transistor and LED, in the stage of research and development or prototype. The reliability test items to be performed by DS2000P are HTRB, HTGB, and Power cycle test.
The HTRB is also one of the reliability tests that is monitoring the leakage current (and temperature) change with long-term and real-time under High Temperature and Reverse Bias at Drain-Souce terminals.
The HTGB test is one of the reliability tests that is monitoring the leakage current (and temperature) change with long-term and real-time under High Temperature and Reverse Bias at Gate-Souce terminals.
The Power Cycle tests is also one of the reliability tests that is monitoring the operating current (and temperature) change with long-term and real-time under the maximum operating voltage at Drain-Source and toggled Gate voltage at a certain temperature.
By using DS2000P system, user could set all test conditions for Bias voltage, leakage current, operating current, temperature and etc by the PC application program for HTRB, HTGB and power cycle test. PC program is capable of communicate with the hardware system on real time by using Giga Ethernet Interface.
DS2000P system is capable to control temperature and current to all devices under test at the same time by using a chamber with single temperature zone.
This system can block the excessive degradation and thermal runaway of the devices under test by cutting off the voltage applied to the devices, through early detecting the device degradation (leakage current, operating current and temperature) on real-time for all devices under test, so continue to test up to the set time without any interfering with the other devices under test. User could analyze the test results reasonably through the log data during the test or at the end of test.
Also user could verify the presence of error in the hardware and software system through the Diagnostic self-test by using Diagnostic test board in a quick time.